34-2N-3W any activity?

If the one who signed left the warranty clause in the lease, then Marathon may have to deal with them. In the meantime, contact Marathon, let them know that you are the rightful heirs and request a new and proper lease.

1 Like

I have an attorney and am waiting for my court date.Itā€™s been a big mess but Iā€™ve talked to ownerrelations at marathon and sent proove. Just waiting on the title.

It has been over 8 months and next court date should be the last.

For the probate anyway

Provide Marathon with the final order once filed.

Swill do for sure along with a few others

I havenā€™t been on this site in a while & happen to run across this. My mother also has mineral rights in this section. My question is how do I find out what is going on by these CD numbers? I can find them on the OCC site if a court date is known but Iā€™m at lose when I canā€™t figure that out. We have not received any kind of paperwork in some time so we were wondering what was going on. Thanks

If you know your CD numbers, then you type them into the OCC OAP part of the website. OAP

You do not have to know the court date (but that is helpful if you are on the docket part of the website.

Thanks M_Barnes! This was very helpful! This has been tied up in protest & I had lost track. I still donā€™t understand it all but hopefully it will eventually work out.

M_Barnes, you were very helpful to find what I was looking for. Can you tell me what SHDFRM stands for? The CD numbers were pushed back again. This has been going on for some time now - 1 1/2 to 2 years! Iā€™m just trying to figure things out!

What is the case number so I can look up the context for SHDFRM. Not coming to mind at the moment.

1. 201900330

i donā€™t know what happened there! 201810345 201810346 201810577 201900329 201900330

Looked up the first one. Where are you seeing ā€œSHDFRMā€?

On the OAP under the docket code dated 01/15/20

Stands for Scheduling Form. They use that when there is a protested case to let all the parties know what they are going to be required to discuss at the protest hearing.

I talked to le jones and they said that the Howell well doesnā€™t fall on our mineral rights.are you sure that it does?maybe I didnā€™t give you the right descriptions.,but I think I did,course I am new at this so.

This is the second of two descriptions that you gave. It is not in the standard format, so is hard to read. Does the originating document actually read: S2 S2 NW4 and NE4 SW4 34-2N-3W? Jones is right. The Howell well is in the NW4 of the SW4. If the well was spaced at 40 acres, then your NE4 SW4 is not included. The original well completion record said the Deese was not spaced, so I couldnā€™t tell if the well was at 80 acres or 40 acres, hence the need to contact Jones. Apparently, it must be at 40 acres, if they say you are not in it. It only had a small amount of oil and gas, so you did not miss out on much.

1 Like

Yes you are right they have updated the legal description since I called them thank you so much. Scott