30 tax taken from canadian

Earned 18,000 on Royaltys and 6000 went to taxes . Do you know how I could claim some of that back. I am Canadian with an income less than 25,000.

You will have to contact your accountant since you are Canadian. I am a US citizen, so do get quite a bit of OK taxes back due to US federal credits. Not sure what treaties exist on any Canadian credit. Tax rules keep changing so best to get professional opinion.

Thanks for the information i appreciate it.