30-2n-4w & 31-2n-4w

I received offers to buy from Mohawk Energy. Is anything going in those sections? Thanks

1 Like

There is leasing in sections 29 and 32 just to the east of you. There has been extensive horizontal drilling in the eastern part of the township, so someone may have heard something or is buying ahead of trend. No OCC cases yet.

I know there is a lateral fault through 36 and 35 that has limited the length of wells to about half of the sections. Not sure if that extends over to 30 and 31. Production just north of the fault has been excellent but it doesn’t seem like there is much just south of the fault. The northern sections of 1n4w have been pretty much ignored. Perhaps the Woodford is all chopped up by the fault???

Would be interesting to hear Martha’s thoughts.

I have an old map of my grandfather’s. It does show a SW/SE fault through 30/31/32. That could affect the length of wells on either side of it. Not much drilling on the south side now. Also has a cross fault WE at the south end of 21,32,33,34,35,36. Complex area, so they may shy away from drilling

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.