30-20N-18W, 20nma, $3000 per nma

Is this a good offer?

Michael,

I have minerals in Woodward that I am looking to sell as well. Can I ask you who made you that offer? Any way I can get their contact information?

Thank you

Is it possible for you to share with me who offered this amount to you? Did you close on that offer? I have also been approached to sell but I have some ownership in Section 28.

I believe it was Shepherd Royalty LLC

Thanks. I got an offer letter from them last March but it wasn't nearly that high. I never contacted them to try and negotiate anything because I wasn't interested enough. Do you know if anyone has actually closed with Shepherd. I've received a lot of letters from potential buyers and wanted to know if there are any real serious buyers. U.S. Mineral Exchange states to watch out for the low ball offers and to let them help sellers get offers at zero risk and cost.

Hey Michael,

How funny and interesting that you should mention Shepherd Royalty and I get a call from them yesterday offering to purchase mine. Maybe they're reading these posts and then looking up our names. Creepy, huh! (Lol) Anyway, you didn't actually reply as to whether or not you actually sold yours to them and at that price point. If you don't want to reply on the site as to any amount, I respect that. However, it does help others to get a clearer picture of what can be expected in their respective areas of ownership if you did sell to this particular company. Personally, I would appreciate it if you did. Or you can just call me on my cell (210-852-8511) and share the info if you preferred. Thanks!

I was not interested in selling my mineral interests. However, some relatives of mine sold their Interests. Three entities sold 30nma each. Each received $3000 per nma from Shepherd in October 2016

I was asking about price for my relatives. I will never sell my minerals. I felt like when the $3000 nma offer came that something must be up so I posted the original question about the offer per in hopes that I could help my relatives make an informed decision. After my relatives sold I found this from NewsOK Aug 23 2016 INTENT TO DRILL Woodward: Corlena Oil Co.; Moss 30 No. 1H Well; N1/2 N1/2 NE1/4 NW1/4 (BHL) of 30-20N-18W; TD 16,000.

They may have decided to sell anyway. We will never know.

Past unsolicited offers for nma purchases:

12-8-15 Mayhawk Energy $1500

7-26-16 Competion Energy $1750

4-26-16 Shepherd Royalty $2500

10-?-16 Shepard Royalty $3000

Thanks Michael. Corlena Oil Co. has one of my leases on Sec. 28, Township 21N and I was following some of this as well. I checked to see if there were any new listings and nothing stuck out. Thanks for sharing the information about your relatives. Did they own surface as well or just minerals? At least it appears that Shepherd Royalty didn't try to insult them initially and that they waited to get a higher offer. How many acres do you possess, if you don't mind me asking? Sorry, I should have noticed that you listed 20 NMA in the subject line. I have no affiliation with any oil and gas company and I am just a mineral rights owner such as yourself. I own approximately 160 NMA in Woodward County with no surface. My mom had sold that prior to her death without my knowledge.

I can't find anywhere in Woodward county where they have bought.