3-D Surveying permit

We have received requests for 7 sections that we own minerals in, has anyone else has received these request in the last month?

I received one which I signed and returned. I believe it came from Grande Oil. There was no consideration. In the past there's usually been a small check. In Texas, they only need the approval from one mineral owner to authorize the shoot. What is the requirement in Oklahoma?

I was told by an oil and gas friend that they only need one per section. Was it in Range and Twnshp 9/7

Donald Skotty said:

I received one which I signed and returned. I believe it came from Grande Oil. There was no consideration. In the past there's usually been a small check. In Texas, they only need the approval from one mineral owner to authorize the shoot. What is the requirement in Oklahoma?

We gave surface permission a 2D seismic shoot on our land in western Hughes County in Township 7 about a week ago. About a year ago I signed a permission for 3D seismic in Pottawatomie County as a mineral owner for no compensation. They will compensate surface owners in OK. If they cannot settle for damages with the surface owner, they will gain permission from mineral owners and shoot their seismic. Then, the surface owners have to settle with or sue the seismic company in Small Claims or District Court.

We also signed one in Hughes recently. Gave them 150 days and wrote my own "exhibit" to ensure we, as surface owners, are well protected.