29n-58e

Just curious if anyone knows of any drilling activity in Sec. 12 29N-58E. I see Continental has drilled Sec. 6&7 Foxx and EOG has 5&8.

Thanks

Gail

Gail:

Looks like Continental has a drilling permit for a well whole lateral will run through Sec 12 ( Well is called the Manush 1-12H). I am paying close attention to this area as my minerals are located in T30NR59E and will be expiring in the next couple of months. Continental is currently trying to top lease but no deal has been struck.

Yes, I see it has been permitted, and the permit expires 3/6/14, that is why I am curious if there is a rig drilling yet. Can't seem to find on DNRC website current drilling activity. This was at one time leased by EOG, got paid for 2 yr. ext. and then all of a sudden Continental got the permit to drill. Oh well, I guess it doesn't matter who drill's as long as they drill (-:

Thanks Charles for your reply. We also have some in 30-59. Good luck to you
charles s mallory said:

Gail:

Looks like Continental has a drilling permit for a well whole lateral will run through Sec 12 ( Well is called the Manush 1-12H). I am paying close attention to this area as my minerals are located in T30NR59E and will be expiring in the next couple of months. Continental is currently trying to top lease but no deal has been struck.

Gail:

I have a feeling that Continental will eventually become the main player in this Roosevelt County area. If your lease expires March, I would guess that others in your spacing unit might be expiring also. Either Continental will contact you or begin drilling operations. You might check your lease wording regarding drilling operations. What section are your minerals located in T30N;R59E. Are you currently leased and has Continental contacted you regarding top leasing? Again, watch Continental as this should get interesting over the next few years.

Charles:

Actually the lease doesn't expire, it is only the permit, and I know that is not a big deal because the permit can be renewed easy enough. (Just curious if anyone in that area has seen a rig drilling. HA) We have acres in Sec. 31 30N-59E leased to EOG until 4/2015

Gail:

If the lease is not nearing expiration, renewing the permit is no big deal. My minerals are in 30N;R59E;Sections 6&7, also in T30N;R58E;Sections 1 & 12. My leases will be expiring in April and June of this year so I'm nearing these dates. Currently, just watching and waiting to see what happens.

Are you leased with EOG? I show EOG on 6&7 30-59? But I could be wrong! We've got minerals in 24&25 30-58 also, and Continental has a permit in 25 (Appling 1-25H).

Gail:

Sorry just getting back to the board but to answer your question, no, we are not leased to EOG. Years ago, EOG did apply for the spacing unit but we have never been leased to them. Currently, Legacy Reserves LP (a TX based company), holds our leases in MT. As I stated, they will be expiring in April and June so I am beginning to look at bonus amounts, etc. prior to negotiating new leases. EOG could very well have minerals in T30N;R59E;Sec 6&7 but most likely several others have interest in the area. I still think that Continental will end up with majority acreage in the area. Hopefully, drilling will begin to increase over the next couple of years. Lot's of undrilled acreage in the MT area.