22 6S 8E Received Lease Proposal

Hi, Everyone. I received a lease proposal for 22 6S 8E from RD Williams for XTO - $600/acre at 1/8th or $500/acre at 3/16th both for 3 years with no option. At this time, they are saying there is no 1/5th available. I've left messages for a number of other companies, but haven't gotten any return calls yet. Anyone know of anything better out there?

Hi there. My wife owns minerals Sec 07-06S-08E, 4 acres, in Bryan County, and we had a lease with Lowry Land that expired in April 2014 for 500/acre with 1/8th, so that sounds reasonable in my non-expert opinion. I have been trying to lease them since but was told there was no current interest in the area, but that could change. Sounds like maybe there is some interest now as we were low ball offered to buy ours at $750/acre and said no thanks.

Thanks, Scott. I agree with you on the $750/acre to sell as being low ball. The market will rebound - just got to be patient.

I just received an offer from RD Williams also for 25, 6S, 7E for $250/acre and 3/16ths. They would not go 20%. You got a better offer but ours is only 2.5 acres. I wonder what is going on and why the interest. I have not heard anything about Bryan county in a long time.

I understand XTO has made application to drill on Sec 22. If you have not done anyting I would wait. also, Ember Energy just screwed me around in trying to buy all my rights in Bryan County. Watch out for them.

I had a contract to purchase all Bryan County mineral rights at $1000/acre last February. Ember energy closed on one in Sec 21 6S 8E and then backed out of the rest. Subsequently they demanded their $ back on Sec 21 as they said I did not have good title. Had to pay them back as we had inadvertently warranted good title