22-19n-16w

I have a few acrages in 22-19N-16W in Dewey county. Looks like Valpoint started drilling on this section. Anyone know this area about their production? Looks like they r drilling for Mississippian formation. I don't see any good reference production in the nearby area online. Don't know if this is becoming a hot area or not? Thanks

What I understand from Valpoint is that they are going back and drilling Hoz instead of Vert.

We have sect 10 18N 20 W. 40 na ! In Dewey county! Would like any info. !! In the area!

Hi Jon:

thanks for your reply. I only saw they filed the permit to drill for the horizontal well (attached). did you mean they're doing a re-entry of a vert well and drilling the horizontal well?

do you have any knowledge on this operator Valpoint? I only saw two wells they recently completed. seems decent with 144 and 252 bopd IP, but not a lot of data.

Thanks

jon said:

What I understand from Valpoint is that they are going back and drilling Hoz instead of Vert.

1827-PermittoDrill.pdf (8.53 KB)

Forgot her name but she is Land Manager for Valpoint. She told me that they are someone will go back to the Vert. wells and drill Hoz. Look it up on net . She has long black hair and she is friendly to talk to.

My interest is in 18 18 and 18 17 Valpoint leased it for section 22 18 18. Waiting to see if they sink a well.

Here is pooling for 22

http://imaging.occeweb.com/AP/Orders/occ5085968.pdf

Here is spud report.

http://imaging.occeweb.com/OG/Well%20Records/03078998.pdf

Emily I could not find much going on in 18n-20w

do you have her contact info by any chance? I looked online but didn't find anything. thanks

jon said:

Forgot her name but she is Land Manager for Valpoint. She told me that they are someone will go back to the Vert. wells and drill Hoz. Look it up on net . She has long black hair and she is friendly to talk to.

Thanks Ron. I did see their pooling and permit filed online. waiting to see how the well is gonna be. there isn't a lot of good production data for reference in this area that i found....

Ron McKenzie said:

I couldn't find anything in Section 22 but I did find out some about the new well they drilled in 27-19N-16W. The completion results aren't available but they have fracked it and bought pipeline right away. I have heard it was a large gas producer.