21/6N/4W Purchase offer

I received a bonified off to purchase my mineral rights in this section. $5,250 per acre was the offer. I do not intend to sell. But with all the activity in this area (as well as in section 28), this seems a little low to me. As far as I know, Casillas is cleared to drill 3 wells in this area, but I have not heard anything on their start date.

If anyone has other purchase offers they might share, it would be interesting to hear.

I still have not heard anything on a Pooling Order for the new wells either. I called Casillas and was told that they would have someone (Land Man) call me back. That was three weeks ago… not a word yet. :frowning:

1 Like

Casillas has not filed a Pooling Application for the Woodford to cover those parties that are able to lease those rights, so there is no Order to be issued. Patience is required.

Casillas has a June 15, 2021 Hearing date for case 202100490 Increased density case. Also on 6/15/21 for 202100488 Horizontal and a 4/27 date for the Location Exception. No pooling is listed yet. May not be one for sec 21 based upon the depth clauses of leases that pertain to the Indultado well and how the horizons of interest slope. The surface location for the Indultado horizontal is in 33-6N-4W.

1 Like

Casillas has already leased and paid out bonuses. That’s what makes me think new depths are in play.

Also, I have a lease issued last December that I have no signed yet. Do these leases ever expire? I intend to wait to see the Pooling order before I make any decision ti sign a lease. Like you have said… sometimes the Pooling Order is better.

There are no new depths. New wells will be shallow Woodford, deeper Woodford & another Sycamore well. If you are referring to the lease Casillas sent you, they can withdraw that at anytime at their option.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.