19-3N-3E Garvin

The other deed scan was not attached.

What is the section, township and range? It is cut off on the picture. It should be a few lines farther down.

Yes I am trying to get it for u 2 c asap I have not heard from them plus are there limited day the have 2 pay bonus to use

Section 19-3N-3E, Garvin County, OK. Pooling bonus money is paid within 35 days of the date of the pooling order, provided the party entitled to the bonus money has provided the Operator/Applicant the necessary W-9 form. By law, this is only an obligation to pay.

That lease was made in 1994 for 19-3N-3E. (I am correcting a previous post which had 3W) Thanks for correction to 3E.

Last production was in 2002. Well was plugged in 2006.

You may still have the minerals.

It is in Section 19-3N-3E, not 3N-3W.

Thanks I am in pursuit of this and turning into more detail than ever seeming a coverup has happened with this one

Doubt a coverup. Mineral owners are responsible for their interests being up to date & presenting marketable title to the county clerk’s office. If you haven’t done that , your bad.

It has been by some kin folks we the right full hiers are just figuring all this out 5 years after our Grammy passing and we are going back even further down and finding out more about this and that my dear fellow is just as i have stated and it’s not that you are so informed but wrong is wrong in the fact we have been so wrongly denied what was our gifted inheritance but now it maybe to late for us to get anything or even hope it will be there Greed is a rapid sin even among blood and I am glad I am not one to be so

Todd is on the right path. Although it is possible, operators in general are not predisposed to try to favor one mineral owner over another. The operator’s obligation is to pay the record owner, and if you title is not established by the documents filed of record, it is your responsibility to cure your title.

Well I understand all that you have said maybe I was not clear enough about it but thank u much and I found the solution to my question have a blessed days

thank you Mr Barns again for you help it 80 acres so may i ask how to go about finding out about this also it being 80 acres is that also apart of the chain of wells you had mentioned before my pc was stolen and i hadn’t yet finished my back up so apart of my info is lost that you gave me that i looked up since then LE Jones and 89 energy has done some bizznes on those chains of well and info would be greatly appreciated

Can you rephrase your question with punctuation marks as I am not quite understanding what you are asking for. So I am guessing here.

For 19-3N-3E-The lease was signed in 1994. There may have been 80 gross acres, but you may only have a smaller portion of it due to acreage passing down through the generations and being split up between heirs. The courthouse in Garvin County would have the legal documents that record the title changes.

The Francis 1-9 well was drilled in 1995. It only lasted a few years. The total depth of the well was 2100 feet. The cumulative oil produced was only 6631 barrels of oil. In my opinion, it is not worth tracking down for any old revenue. The operator at the time was Deka Exploration. Your family may still have the mineral rights here. There is no recent activity and no activity at all since 2002.

1 Like

You [quote=“M_Barnes, post:1, topic:54871, full:true”]

My your very very good at even reading redneck literature yes as always you have helped me tramindaliously thank you and I am turning off this darn spell check and period markers we did finally get the deed papers that Maggy our Great grandmother and my past generations left for our Nanny Clara parson moore it is rather a small break down after nanny had Mr Bill Phillips do the figuring and even when it was willed to her and they thru a tantrum she left it to his mathematical skills and he rather came out like a princess I hope he and my other distant wayward kin folks are doing well by the the Lord and his words thank you and God Bless

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.