19-1N-3W Garvin offer to lease

I have had several offers to lease on 19-1N-3W Garvin, and wondering if they are jumping ahead to acquire this for later or if they are going to do something in the near future. I see the other section mentioned above but not 19. Had two offers one for 2700 and another for 3700 so seems they are anxious by paying well but got a copy of the leases and not in my favor so lots of changes they probably dont want to make. I believe Quantam Oil ? was one of them and the other was a brokerage firm. Any info?

Continental has already filed OCC documents for a horizontal well in 19 going into 30. There are 616 applicants, so you should have gotten the notices already. If not then you need to contact the attorney for them and get on the mailing list quickly. The pooling is likely to come soon. There are quite a few companies leasing. The highest royalty is 25%. It would be very important to get legal help asap in editing one of the draft leases so that it is more in your favor (if you want to lease). You can also wait for pooling and select an option then. Most of us would probably take the 25% even for less bonus as the royalties can far outweigh a bonus in the long run.

CONTINENTAL RESOURCES, INC. P.O. BOX 269091 OKLAHOMA CITY, OKLAHOMA 73126 Contact Name: KARL F. HIRSCH Contact Phone: 405-235-1768

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.