18-4-4 Garvin Co. News?

I am wondering what is happening with 18-4-4 ? I’m meeting my friend who has some mineral acres in this location, and I haven’t been paying close attention. I believe it was changed to a 1 section drilling unit the last we knew. Thanks.

Casillas is planning a multi-unit horizontal with section 7 to the north.

Todd M. Baker

I thought that Casillas had dropped their multi-unit OCC plans a couple of months ago. At any rate, thanks Todd. I appreciate the response.

18-4N-4W Here are the cases
201700291, 201700293, 201801172, 201801171, 201801170, 201801168 As of August 24, 2018, all have been dismissed. You can look them up at the OCC link listed below.

http://imaging.occeweb.com/imaging/OAP.aspx

M Barnes - You are a marvel! I’ve been trying to find out how to get more information on the cases that keep showing up in my mailbox, but never could find anything on OCC web. Until now! Thank you so much for that link!

When you use the OAP area of the OCC (listed above), you can download the application, all the exhibits which are often in color and easier to see than on the mailed set, the interim orders, the final orders, etc. You can see who is protesting, you can see the respondents and see if your friends and relatives have a piece as well. Good place to find info.

Same idea for the OCC well records site.
http://imaging.occeweb.com/imaging/OGWellRecords.aspx

You can find out everything about a well that is public. Form 1000 is the permit. Form 1001A is the spud date. Form 1002A is the completion. Form 1002C is the cementing report. Only geologists like me would probably care about that, but it is there for the taking. Form 1073 is change of operator (very handy if you are trying to track down old division orders- if the company still exists) and other required forms.

Fantastic! Thanks again!

Thank you once again Martha ! I get really frustrated with certain websites. It looks like 18-4-4 has nothing going on now, likely due to protests from Sheridan.