18-18n-09w

Got a call today to lease our interest in 18-18N-09W Kingfisher County. Anyone on here with knowledge of what is going on in or near that section?

Thanks in advance for any information. It is appreciated.

Meramec (Mississippi) drilling, primarily by Newfield. Most drilling has been to the south of you, but certainly interest in your area. Newfield is heavily invested in your section, with several assignments and lease extensions. Do you mind sharing the company making the offer?

Thank you for the information Mr. Anderson. I'd prefer not to say online.

Regards

Craig

There are several wells that have been drilled south of you by Newfield. I have not seen them jump the river yet, but if you are getting offers, it's coming either now or in the future.

There is a flurry of activity in the Stack right now, and no one knows for sure why other than there are companies with money they need to invest and the Stack seems to be the safest place to do so now with the results that most wells have been producing.

Craig,

I am very familiar with this area and would be happy to help you with any questions you may have. In the meantime below is a link to our company website. This may be able to assist in answering some of your questions. Many people are out trying to lure mineral owners with "low-ball" offers, so you must be careful. Please let me know if you have any questions,as stated I would be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns.

http://permicoroyalties.com/

Kind Regards,

Ryan Williams

(432) 638-6185

Rwilliamsland@gmail.com

Does anyone have any updated information on this area? I know a pooling hearing occurred but haven't heard anything else.