162N 95W sect 20, 29 & 32 Nygaardsvold 1-32H

Anyone received AFE for this well? I rec'd one today from Continental and they plan to spud first of July. Just curious if any others on this forum have interest in these sections.

I have an interest in Section 20,T163;R97W. I’m interested in what is happening there.

Continental is operator of this well that was recently spud. We participated in this venture. Im not sure of how to search the area for activity. I guess I need to subscribe to a site for the activity and production details…any suggestions of a good site?

Pam, I hope you have the basic subscription to the NDIC O&G Division site. You need the subscription to get into the wellfiles which will help you to evaluate your property in comparison to property and the different operators around you, if any. It also fills in the blanks sometimes, to know that your well was shut down temporarily because there was a spill of 2 barrels of lube oil or because the well was being hooked to the power grid. It doesn't tell you everything but it explains alot of things.

Sharon, there is production 1.5 miles west of your section and
2.5 to 3 miles East of your section, just no action in your immediate area but I believe it's just a matter of time.

Sharon Morrison said:

I have an interest in Section 20,T163;R97W. I'm interested in what is happening there.

Thank you so much. I will follow your advice to Pam about the basic subscription to the NDIC O & G Diviision to try to keep track. But I'm not sure where those locations are--that is in what Section, township, and range. Do you?

Sharon, you might wait to get the subscription until you have more activity in your area. Much information is available free on the NDIC website, one just needs the subscription to look at the wellfile PDFs and I happen to know that Pam has a few wells already. $50 a year for the subscription is not a huge outlay, but if you don't need it yet, I would learn all the free information available on the site before I bought a subscription.

Sharon said:

Thank you so much. I will follow your advice to Pam about the basic subscription to the NDIC O & G Diviision to try to keep track. But I'm not sure where those locations are--that is in what Section, township, and range. Do you?