16 16 north 11 west

Any new activity in this area? I have been getting a couple of offers to sale, although they are a lot lower than years past. We had one well drilled before the pandemic but been really quite lately.

Thanks

Marc

The offers were a bit over-hyped in the past in my opinion. Maybe a bit low these days just to see if folks will bite. Devon drilled the first well and left room for more. No new drilling permits in the township since 2019. Parts of Blaine are getting a bit more interest post Covid shut-ins with the rise in oil prices.

2 Likes

That’s certainly true as I see it, too, Martha…not much new activity with regard to drilling permits. I’m still trying to get through to Paloma regarding 9-15N-13W & am asking my attorney to make contact since they won’t return my calls. Also, there is NO “post Covid” at this date; the new variants are beginning to initiate a fourth wave. It won’t die down/out until enough people get vaccinated and produce herd immunity.

Vaccinations haven’t stopped the flu, pneumonia, etc.

2 Likes

Mr. Baker, you are not well-informed on medical science and I suspect you could care less about other’s health. Rx for Survival . Ask the Experts . The Vaccination Question | PBS. Do yourself and your family the favor of, at least, looking at the evidence.

1 Like

I suspect that I could sell you some swamp land in Oklahoma. PBS, lol.

2 Likes

I amended my Covid statement to refer to the shut-ins caused by the drop in demand and the oil price drop. I was thinking in terms of oil & gas activity, not disease. Topic for another forum…

9-15N-13W Big Nugget 9-4-15N-13W 2MHX, 3 MXH, 4MHX have been online since late 2019. Big Joe 9-15N-13W has been online since 2017.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.