14/22-9N-4W Question

I was wondering if anyone can help me with the sections 14/22-9N-4W? I have tried to research all the sites that have been recommended but I don’t have a clue as to what I’m doing. I have a lease in both sections and was wondering if anyone knows if anything is happening. Thank you in advance for any help!

Native Exploration has pending hearings for 14. Two were supposed to be back in December and two are schedule for April 1. Horizontal well planned. You should have gotten the mailings for all four of them. If not, come back and I will tell you the case numbers and you can contact the attorney.

Section 22- Roan Resources has cases pending for increased density and horizontal wells. Hearings scheduled for April 1. Again, let me know if you need the case numbers.

Thank you for responding, I’m out of my element here. I have two questions, do I need to contact the attorney and do I need to go tomorrow? Also, if you don’t mind, I would appreciate the Case Numbers.

You do not need to go unless you are just curious. Many of them are postponed, so might waste your time. The case numbers for 14 are: 201809466, 9465, 201901627, 1628. Use the case numbers and insert them in the Case # box at the OCC OAP site. You can pull down the documents that go with them and also get the attorney name to contact. Check the respondents list and see if they have your address listed correctly.
http://imaging.occeweb.com/imaging/OAP.aspx

The cases for 22 are: 201807122 & 201807120 . (EOG Resources) 201900315, 312, 323, 322, 324, 327, 326, 325, 1086 (Roan Resources)

As a mineral owner, it would probably not be worth the cost of hiring an attorney to attend. This might be an option but only if you owned a huge amount of acreage. Otherwise, it would probably be a huge waste of money. Attending the hearing would probably not be very enlightening either. Richard Winblad