14-11N-10W Canadian County OK

I received the Application and Final Order for Drilling and Spacing Units from Citizen Energy in Canadian County, OK. Can you help me understand these and what steps I should take at this time.

This is a courtesy letter. You do not have to do anything. In order to drill a reservoir, the commission needs to grant permission and indicate the spacing of the drainage that will be allowed. The next step will usually be for a hearing for a vertical or horizontal well and also a hearing for the location of a well. If you are leased already, then you just sit back and wait. If you are not leased, then you have the option to lease or be force pooled. Either is fine in OK.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.