Wise County, TX - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

i got word that devon had drilled a well on the J.A. Culwell survey lease in which i have an intrest but have not had correspondance from devon does anyone know anything about this??

this is located on salt creek in the southwestern part of the county approximately eight miles north of Agnes.

the permit states Olillie

Devons permit names Ollie Culwell lease even though drilling site is located on J. A. Culwell 4000 ft. total depth in the Strawn, oil only

this is ollie culwell #2 reentry into number one.

if anyone knows the current status i would appreciate info. tks.

the permit names total depth, but does not state length of lateral?

devon filed completion report at 26 bbls. per day

hello. got a DO from Devon on the Alice Moore GU. does anyone know the production on that well. thanks

There is a video on the Home page that shows how to check recent wells on the RRC website.

Received an offer to buy my MI on the Bounds Lease SW of Alvord. Does anyone know the going rate these days. Thanls

Debby,

I checked the 'ALICE MOORE GU' on Welldatabase and says 'No Production Report Available'. Have you seen the Completion report on the Alice Moore GU well?

Clint Liles

Debby, I also received a offer to buy my MI on the Pan American lease just west of Alvord. No specifics. Was hoping to get some input before i called them back. Help Wanted!

Debby Vandeventer you can call this number and a man from devon will give you the info. you desire, he is very helpful he gave me production runs even thou I have not received a do. number is 405 552 3654 name is ed and cant remember last name.

Thanks, Got a check last month.

Just noticed on my check from Devon they are paying 2.45/mcf on gas. The btu was 1.10 so I thought the price would closer to the going rate. Any input would be appreciated.

Debby I checked my pay stub and gas price was same as yours BTU was 1.012 so I suppose Devon pays what they want,unless someone initiates a class action suit this happened to Mitchell energy several yrs. ago this time the attorneys did well and the royalty owners didn't come out quite so well. lol

Are you referring to the Alice Moore Unit? If so the gas is selling for over $4 a MCF for all of the months of production. Have you been paid on any of the oil?

Brian Upshaw my intrest is in the Ollie Culwell #2 that is the one I was referring to.

Yes , it is the Alice Moore and I have been paid f or the oil. Anywhere from $92-$101. I also get paid for Plant Products $25/bbl. whatever that is.

Ollie Culwell #2 is over $5 and Alice Moore over the $4. you can personal message your decimal and I can tell you what you should have received.