Who is drilling near me

I own 80 acres of minerals in Section 30-N6-E9.Corterra has it leased until October 2019. There is a large location across my fence but no drilling as of yet. Does anyone know of anything going on there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

In order to gain meaningful insight from our readership, it is highly encouraged that you ask specific questions. Specific questions beget specific and often actionable answers.

MRF Administration

Thank you for your insight. To be more specific is anyone buying or leasing minerals in section 30-n6-e9 in Hughes county.

Corterra Pooled section 30 in 2017. They have a permit for the Jack 3031-1HX horizontal with a surface location in 20. No notice of spud yet, but the permit was extended to May of 2019. Have they cleared the land? Is there a rig on site? Two wells are supposed to come off of that pad.

Yes there is a pad in section 20 built awhile now with three surface pipes installed. There is something about wanting to drill into section 30 and 31 from section 20 . They have a case with Oklahoma Corporation Commission to change spacing which has been going on for a year will be heard again on July 23 2019. Maybe why have not drilled yet. The lease runs out October 2019. How do I check on the case. Thank you for your information.

Sorry, this was posted in the wrong place, so moved it over to your question.

Thanks for your help!!