Where are Tyler County WV online property records?

A year or so ago, Tyler Co. records could be found at this site: CSSI Now the only counties shown there are Boone, Calhoun, Ritchie, and Roane.

I’m trying to find information about my lease with expires in 2 weeks. I signed with Noble Energy for 5 years and I understand that they sold their leases to Consol Energy (now CNX). I emailed CNX over 2 years ago and they never replied. At that time, I found (at the link above) that the lease was still shown as being owned by Noble.

I was hoping someone would contact me asking for an extension.

had the same thing happen … just keep calling and blast a letter to cnx on their site how i got a response from them.

Here you go https://countyfusion10.kofiletech.us/countyweb/login.do?countyname=TylerWV

Thanks for the link. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong but I can’t find anything when I search under my name.

did you type last name first name in the search? I see documents for Lee Morgan, Lori Morgan, Lois Morgan, Lucille Morgan within the last 5 years.

I finally did find it by just searching for my last name. Thanks so much for the link!

I just found the recorded lease and it’s the one I signed with Noble Energy. Can’t find anything about Noble selling it to another company.

thank you very helpful link.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.