Where are Tyler County online records?

A year or so ago, Tyler Co. records could be found at this site: CSSI Now the only counties shown there are Boone, Calhoun, Ritchie, and Roane.

I’m trying to find information about my lease with expires in 2 weeks. I signed with Noble Energy for 5 years and I understand that they sold their leases to Consol Energy (now CNX). I emailed CNX over 2 years ago and they never replied. At that time, I found (at the link above) that the lease was still shown as being owned by Noble.

I was hoping someone would contact me asking for an extension.

had the same thing happen … just keep calling and blast a letter to cnx on their site how i got a response from them.

Here you go https://countyfusion10.kofiletech.us/countyweb/login.do?countyname=TylerWV

Thanks for the link. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong but I can’t find anything when I search under my name.

did you type last name first name in the search? I see documents for Lee Morgan, Lori Morgan, Lois Morgan, Lucille Morgan within the last 5 years.

I finally did find it by just searching for my last name. Thanks so much for the link!

I just found the recorded lease and it’s the one I signed with Noble Energy. Can’t find anything about Noble selling it to another company.