Value of Surface Rights

Thought this may be interesting to some - attached are PDF's from DrillingInfo.com site that show Culberson County with all the permits files in past year (about 290) as well as pipeline locations for the more active part of the county.

Note the zoomed in PDF for the far NE corner of the county.

Note that these are just major pipelines and not gathering lines that go to individual wells.

===============================================================

Culberson%20Co%20Permits%20past%20year%20plus%20pipelines.pdf

Culberson%20Co%20Permits%20past%20year%20plus%20pipelines%20NE%20County%20Zoom.pdf

I have one parcel of 10 acres. I was just going to originally make it a winter home.

Hi Lawrence, I just got an offer from EnCore Permian, they state they have acquired all of the oil and gas lease under my 20 acres. They want to buy the 2 parcels outright for a little over $120.00 per Rod. Do you thinks that’s a fair deal? It’s Tract #39 and #40 Section 16 Block 45 Culbertson County. Any guidance at all would be helpful.

Vince Murdock

Hello Art_Rodriguez, I have land in Culberson County Section 16 Block 114. Is this in the location of your land?

Hello Vince, Do you still have your land in Culberson County Texas? I have land in Section 16 Block 114