Tuscaloosa Marine Shale - OIl & Gas Discussion archives

Australis acquired all of Encana's properties in the TMS. Encana had exercised their 2 year option and it just expired on March 1st. Will be curious to see if Australis renews any of the expired leases and if so at what price.

Iā€™m in need of a oil and gas attorney, could someone give me a referral.

I called and emailed Australis, who indicated Enacana had assigned all leases to Australis. The person from Australis cc'd Beta Land, who sent me this message: Thanks for reaching out. Looking at your prior Encana lease I see that it covered lands in Section 37 1N-2E. Whilst we are pursuing leases on prior Encana expiry this particular section is outside of our current buy area. Should our area of focus change we will certainly contact you for a potential lease. Thanks

Yesterday I received a call from a Boulder Exploration rep in LA who is interested, I have to return that call to get terms.

Another member of this forum said they had recently rcvd an offer of $250 plus 20% 3 year lease with options from EOG.

1 Like

Joseph, please let us know what Boulder Exploration has to say. Thanks...Anthony

1 Like