TPR Mid-Continent or other activity in 30 and 31 10N 8W

If you can provide the legal description it will allow folks to help you!

Thanks! “.0021710 royalty interest, Hayter Unit Number One, Section 31-10N-8W Grady County, Oklahoma.”

This might also be the requested info: “Legal: Lots 1 and 2 and the E/2 NO/4 of section 31, Township 10 North, Range 8 West.”

That particular well was plugged and abandoned in 2008. The mineral rights would still remain with the mineral owner.

There was a horizontal well planned in 2017, but dismissed in 2019. So potential for future drilling may remain. The mineral rights should be distributed according to the will or trust provisions.

Much thanks. Any leads to finding the actual document that is the source for the mineral rights? And, any thoughts on how to record something for people to find so that they can contact the inheritor?

I usually start with www.okcountyrecords.com and search the name of the current mineral owner and then work backwards. The online records only go back to the early 90’s for most counties, so you may need to hire a landman to go back in the paper records. Hunt for deeds and leases.

Ancestry.com can be handy if you are a member if you are hunting for relatives and their names.

The Grady County Clerk can provide you with a change of address form You need to prepare it .have it notarized and pay to have the Clerk file it…

Also if your search for original mineral deeds goes back in time you can visit the clerks office to do your search. It’s easy and while the Clerk will not do the search for you …they will point you toward the index records. And provide copies of deeds/records for a$1…a page… The past records may be complex … I spendtd about $25 on my last search

Hello, this might help you. August 1, 1983 my father inherited with his 4 sisters upon the final decree in Oklahoma County Court, see case P-82-2068 in the case matter of the estate of PEARL LUCILLE HILL, deceased. Recorded in book 1377 page 336. Pearl was born PEARL LUCILLE SCOTT and had inherited from her parents as a direct descendant with her siblings.

In accordance with her last will and testament the mineral interests in Grady county, among other things, were divided to all 5 descendants equally. The legal description is as follows-

Lot 1 (36.90 acres) and lot 2 (37.32 acres) and the East 1/2 of the Northwest quarter (E/2 NW/4) a/d/a the Northwest quarter (NW/4) Section 31, township 10 north, range 08 west, Grady county, Oklahoma Which is under lease currently.

I am Pearl L. Hill’s grand-daughter and Michael Duane Hill’s direct descendant as 1st born child and 1st born daughter, with 1 sibling and 1 half sibling (deceased) and 1 half sibling total. (Consecutively listed.) If you wish to contact me please don’t hesitate. I am an open person and look forward to it. Happy new year & as always be blessed