Texas Land Swindle, Part 2

Sure there are crooked judges and attorneys. And a few are still practicing in Robertson County, Tx. I am attaching a court document that show that these bottom-scum-sucking cheats exist.

I've attached this document before, but it fits with this "string". Regardless, it's still interesting reading.

Pat

1061-Crooks_RobertsonCounty.pdf (200 KB)

Is there any chance you could apple the Judges ruling? J. McAfee Kaufman, Texas

Ms. Malone, do you have any idea how this was ultimately resolved and whether or not any criminal charges were ever filed?

No ... sorry!

You probably could "google" how and without losing compatibility formatting.

Pat

Sorry, I do not. But here is some more reading about this story that was on the Mineral Rights Forum February 20, 2013

They're no justice in this country period.

Sorry about my last reply . What I meant was Could you Appeal the judges ruling . There seems to me that there was so many changes and tax mistakes that you could appeal . J. McAfee

Sorry ... I can't honestly answer that since I'm no legal eagle.

Pat

Sounds similar to what happened in Arkansas, with a admitted corrupt judge, involved in taking over 6000 acres of mineral rights from the people and mineral owners of Van BUREN Co. Up to 60 million, in lost assets,for bankers benefit, due to corruption. The state of Arkansas from governor on down was involved as well as banks as special interest, and the operators as well. Interstate commerce laws had to be broken by the operator to be involved in the scandal coming from Texas. The judge is awaiting sentencing, for admitted fraud, and taking bribes. The operator hired him this year while awaiting sentencing. See USA vs Michael A. Maggio. The good state of Arkansas is still upholding his rulings in appeallate courts, see Stevens VS SEECO or SWN, May of 2015. The new administration took up where the last left off, all bought by special interests. Arkansas previously was called the land of opportunity, it should now be, The Land of Opportunity, For Crooks ! I am sorry for your loss of property, I lost 110 acres of my families mineral rights that I had been paid royalties on for 2 years. Two, over 30 year experienced land men, said by the chain of title, my family owned the mineral rights, but due to a corrupt judges ruling, that is holding up, all this valuation was taken from the citizens. It’s sad what corruption can do, and bought politicians, uphold the theft of their own constituents, to personally benefit. I brought this to NARO’s attention more than once and never heard a word back from them, I don’t know their purpose if this was not an issue. Politicians here are embarrassingly bought. The current governor and attorney general advertised about the previous corrupt administration, beside my posts on this blog, revealing this crime. As soon as both elected, knew nothing of it, and the AG ignored my letter, after swearing into her corrupt office. She has the power to have all cases reheard by Maggio, since he pleaded guilty to corruption, but that would step on the toes of the wealthy elite, who pays their way, at the constituents expense. They are not right wing conservatives, as advertised and sold to the Arkansas public,under the R party.The R should stand for rooky crook. It didn’t take long for our freshman Senator Cotten, in DC to be bought. Previous statements are of my personal opinion.

I have a similar problem. Some differences. Check out the FBI's site, they are very interested in

stopping public corruption and have addressed same in two Texas Counties. My situation also

involves public corruption, so I hope for their support.

I have found the appraisal district in the county I am concerned about hid documents,

placed one in another's probate file. It happens, don't doubt yourself.

This is confusing, to be diplomatic. The mineral estate is the superior estate, so even if your

surface ownership was stolen, sorry, how can the surface owner have any claim on your minerals?

In what universe really?