T19S-R34E Section 33 Lea County

The stockholders receive a dividend on the performance of there stock based on their earnings for the quarter or last 3 months EOG has the technology in the Shale area to produce 5000 barrels a day.

1 Like

thanks for the update Dave yes they continue to go upward but answer me this why do I get offers from same individuals but they change thier company names and letterhead?

If the offer is just an offer from a letter then don’t take that as a written, valid offer that you could act on if you wanted to. Offers on letters are worth about as much as the cost of paper they are printed on.

I would be willing to take a guess that the company and the person who is sending the offers from different company names but the same person signing the letter is a Dustin Bell from Anthem O&G? They are known for sending out letters to an owner in the same week from different company names all signed by Dustin.

Hey Cam whats up? No never heard of that dude, Trent Leon from Tilden Capital and also Mc mullen minerals but have same e mail address.

@timmyd That does sound shady and I would be careful about a situation like that. However, I have helped sell three royalty/mineral interests to Tilden/McMullen and in all cases the transaction went very smoothly. I believe that Tilden and McMullen are the same people. Both are really the acquisition arm for Pegasus Resources, which has a multi-hundred million dollar commitment from the largest oil and gas private equity fund EnCap. This is one of many top buyers in the Permian. In some areas, they have been willing to offer the most and in other areas they don’t.

Dave

Hey Tim,

It’s good to hear that it is Trent at Tilden who is making the offers. Pegaus/Tilden are a great group of guys. Let me know if you get an offer that really makes you consider selling and I can run it by another private equity backed group who only buy in NM. They battle Pegasus/Tilden quite often on offers. You have my contact information already so feel free to reach out!

Best, Cam

thanks for the info my friends, I had heard Tilden was reliable and the offer is nice but I believe the worth is somewhere between 20 -50 mil so 1.855,000 not going to cut it I dont think thats speculation and we are not desparate to sell I LOVE THE GAME PLAY ON !!!

Hello, found this topic via search for “Dustin Bell”. My father was in oil his entire life, he passed back in 2010 and thus my mother inherited his mineral rights, etc. She received an offer for one of them in mid-January - the offer was for $81k. When she called him, he couldn’t find her in his “system”, then he actually asked her to email him a copy of the letter she received. So she did! The next day he said he found the offer and would check on it. Then a couple days later he told her that the land owner “dissolved” her ownership because it was so small. Which I know if highly illegal. Then, today, she received another offer - same property - this time the offer is for a little over $104k - lol…what’s up with this guy “Dustin Bell”…???

there is a dustin bell from hilltop minerals out of austin tx. he would be a landman type sounds somewhat shady you never know who to trust in this business! your best bet is to do your own research if you have time, never get in a hurry work your minerals first offers always low VERY LOW, good luck.

I just read your post and my personal experience with Tilden/Pegasus is negative. They did their DD, then bought my 5 ma in 2019, now 4 years later they are trying to sue me.

Great group of guys? I disagree. Steer way clear of Pegasus and McMullin and what ever else they are calling themselves this week. These clowns lowballed me now they are trying to sue me after they did their DD. These guys are sharks.

We are unaware of any lawsuit going on in New Mexico at this time. Feel free to give us a call to discuss. We pride ourselves on our reputation and would love to clear up any misunderstanding. Thanks!

Hey Timmy…received an offer recently for 13 million and change for several Federal Leases owned. The income stream is what we prefer over selling. Said no thanks.

Wow your monthly income stream must be pretty good mine is about 30 dollars every 2 to 3 months . I would certainly sell out for that number, but who knows thats what I said about our last offer ended up only selling half ! Good luck it is close to being that jOILful time of year. Peace and Love to the Forum Peeps !!!