Sumner County, KS - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Tom can you give me some idea of what company or companies are in our area. Again, it is T31-R3W-S20. Or who I need to contact to see what is going on in our section? I greatly appreciate your help....thank you!

Tom Bay, can you tell me about any royality rights being purchased in Summer and if so what the market price is. I have had several offers regarding one-half of my royality, but want to make sure these are fair offers. Would appreciate your comments.

Tom, I am refering to the retained minerial interest aftering leasing your property or mineral interest. I know everyone has different requirments regarding the retention of minerial rights, but my question is if you were intertaining the thought of selling, what is the going rate for a 18.75% retained interest?

Tom, yes I am referring to the retained royality interest of acerage leased. You are correct regarding the limited amount of horizonal drilling and related completed production ( I believe only two wells have been completed, but labled as producers by KCC) but nontheless there are companies trying to buy either all or a portion of the retained interest. I thought perhaps you might know the going price since I believe you are in the oil leasing business.

Tom, would you please contact me at Mark@ForsterUSA.com or (239)994-1606. I own 143 and 70 acres in Sumner County. Thank you.

I just received the most wordy Division Order I believe I've ever seen for a well in Sumner County, KS. Ten clauses, all written in lawyer-speak. What are these companies thinking?

christine

Just wondering what the current going rate is for a 3year lease and 1/8 royalty rate. I have a lease that has expired and would like to know how active the current market is. You may e-mail me direct if you prefer @ gbe6837049@aol.com. Thank you in advance.

I have a 320 acre plot that's lease is expiring in July. I have not yet had any contact from the company leasing the land. I am just curious if there is any movement in Sumner County at all (drilling or leasing). I don't live in KS so I don't have a ton of info. Can anyone share any insight or people interested in leasing? Many thanks.

We own 321 acres of land on the Kansas/Oklahoma border in Sumner County Kansas and have recently been approached to lease it from Sandridge. I am not sure what the terms are but assuming this is a 3-year lease with a 2-year option. The leasing rate per acre is $100. I am wondering if this amount per acre is pretty much the standard rate now or not.

Still wanting to lease our land in Sumner County, KS in the Caldwell area 320 acres all minerals intact.

I have 80 acres open for oil and gas lease in: section 18,Township 35 South, Range 01 West Sumner County Kansas.Contact me at E-mail ( spooky4acs@gmail.com )