Ace Energy Stephens County

Stephen…got all excited for a minute when you told of getting the relief sought for 34 and 35 “T2 4w” until I realized you probably meant T2S and not T2N in section 34 and 35. Ours is in 34 2N 4W. Oh, well, maybe next time.
I’m kind of like Seri on my phone when I asked her to text my sister in law. She said what do you want to say? I said “my hubby (his name inserted here) went by to check on a well” and she wrote “……….went by to sex on a whale.” I dictated it four or five times and she never got it right so I finally called her instead. She makes more mistakes than I do…well, maybe not that bad! lol Still wondering about the well you mentioned. Don’t know whether I’ve heard of any going through 34 and 35 as that would be going east and west instead of north and south like every horizonal well I’ve seen around here. Did they make a mistake on that too or is that my mistake again?

I own in Sec 25, 2S, 4W. I haven’t heard a thing. Continental has a three year contract on our 106.66 nma. Please keep us posted.

Kent:

No OCC filings in 25-2S-4W as of yesterday.

Todd M. Baker

Linda: Continental has been wanting to drill Sec. 34 & 35-2S-4W for a couple of years but hasn’t done so yet. This area has lots of faults so they are wanting to drill from SE to NW to stay away from the fault.

Section 34-2N-4W is HBP by the Newfield 1-27HX well drilled in Sec. 27 with 10% of so of the well being in Section 34. If you own in Section 34, you should be receiving royalty from this well. It is a Springer well drilled back in 2017.

Todd M. Baker

Todd M. Baker

M_Barnes- Citation made us an offer last year to purchase our mineral interest. We bargained and came to a settled amount. We are young and do not know anything about this. Echo Dot is about to start drilling and we are listed on the document. I am so confused about all this- I thought when we sold it we would not have any say?

There should be a horizontal well be going in if things work out.

When Echo made their list of possible respondents, it may have been before you sold. They do not update the list often.

We sold it in December of 2017. We sold to Citation to take over the interest. I think, this is all very confusing. We are young and inherited this and really dont know much about it.

Is there any way I can contact you personally? Or I can give my number. I have several questions and have been trying to research but you could probably answer most of my questions!

We got these letters too. Would this be an additional drilling on top of where Citations is?