Sec 6 and 19 T09N R04W Warhawk 0631 DO?

Thank you, Todd. I don’t have a tax id # yet, but will send a letter.

Your tax ID is your social security number if you own the minerals individually. Get them that along with your address. They owe even if you refuse to return a division order (different laws outsider of Oklahoma)

I had to be a squeaky wheel to get paid. But it worked out with payments commencing 7 months after completions. Took more pestering to get interest paid. If you have clear title, don’t hesitate to be a persistent, polite, nag!

1 Like

Debbie,

Are you getting payment for all four Warhawk wells or just #1 ???

Thanks just want to know how much to ask EOG for, and if they have started paying for the latest wells.

Thanks in advance…

Nancy- you can’t be in pay status if you haven’t provided the tax id or social security number for the entity that owns the interest.

Getting paid on 1,2 and 3. To my knowledge there is no 4?

That is not accurate Todd. If you don’t provide a tax ID number, they can withhold 20% for taxes and pay you the other 80%.

As your mother used to say-“Frank you can do that but you may not.” Big difference. Payment of royalties is only an obligation.

In December of 2018 I provided them with a W-9 so I did give them my tax id (SS#). Thanks to all for your advice.I will keep bugging them starting with a certified letter.

Do you think I should send my letter to their land department on Northwest Expressway in OKC? Thanks again for any advice.

Send it certified, return receipt so you have a paper trail.

When I sent inquiries to royalty owners department, they forwarded it to land department and my more informative responses came from land people.

1 Like

Thanks, Debbie. I sent it to the land department. I will keep you posted.

Done! Thanks for your advice.

What is phone # or address for Warhawk? Why don’t they just use information from Armadillo? S31,10N, R04W

Warhawk is the name of a set of wells. They do not have phone numbers. The do have API unique codes. They are located in 07-09N-04W

If you are asking about the address for EOG, it is:

EOG RESOURCES INC

3817 NW EXPRESSWAY STE 500 OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73112-1483

Armadillo 1-31 is owned by a different company, Charter Oak, so they would not have any information for the Warhawk wells owned by EOG.

EOG called. Said they are working on ownership and division interest. No idea of how much longer this will take. The first sale was 2/2019 so interest will be a major number.

Thanks for the update, Bud. I will let you know when I hear something. I’m hoping for a follow up to a certified letter I sent on May 1.

Same here — I will let u know any additional news

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.