Reasonable Lease Bonuses in Reeves?

That’s pretty far south, near Balmorhea if I recall. Very encouraging the interest is that strong, that far south. Only Henry showed interest?

Rick5, have you had any interest recently in leasing?

Brenda, $10k. That is very good. Is your area a good area?

Blk 13, that’s south Reeves. Close to Balmorhea? Seeing much lease activity?

Yes, only Henry showed interest and they didn’t seem to be as interested as some of the other companies that I have leased with!

I know I’m in a good area where Oxy and Centennial are paying me royalties The $10K Lease Bonus was made to me Oct 2021 - but I didn’t sign it. I want more $$ since it’s in an area that has lots of wells producing. Obviously, you’ll get a good Bonus if they have wells in your general area. Just read in the Houston Chronicle that Permian Basin is pumping more oil than anywhere in the World except Saudi Arabia and Russia. I personally would hold out until they start drilling in or around my area.

1 Like

Lease bonus of $1000 per acre? That’s ridiculously low.

Brenda, in which block are your mineral rights?

Section 265 Block 13 H&GN RR. They offered less than 10K originally (Landman) for Noble Energy. I told them I wanted at least $12K They wouldn’t go higher than 10K I got a Bonus of $12K for Sec 270 Block 13 H&GN Ry and a $12K Bonus for Sec 271 Block 13 H&GN in 2018.

2 Likes

Nope all our Reeves County minerals are leased and producing. :smiley: No more lease bonuses in our future…:frowning:

Brenda and Rick if I haven’t stated before… we must be neighbors!

Anyone know much about “non lease” royalties and rights? One of our properties there is waiting for a well to “pay out” or what they say recover their cost before you receive royalties but at 100%.

Anyone doing or did this?

I think that’s what happens if the lease is not signed. You have to wait for costs to be recovered.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.