Production but no royalties

Charlene,

I strongly recommend you insist payment of interest on all monies that were due to you, but delayed.

1 Like

I tried to call but was told Susan wouldnt be back in the office til after the 2nd of January so am gonna have husband call her back around then and talk to her.

If your wells were pooled with others do you get checks from the ones that you are pooled with? I contacted Antero cause i still havent received any checks yet. now they are saying its cause i didnt send a voided check with the DO orders back. Im just kinda pissed they are giving me the run around. she then proceeded to say that they sent a check out yesterday(wednesday) asked if she knew how much and she said $5800.00 for the 9 months March to December of 2018. I said i thought that was a little low and why? she got a little huffy and said you cant expect to get rich. Im just tired and pissed with it all and about ready to sell my shares. tired of fighting with them for whats i should get.

Guess no one has an answer for that. Thanks anyway.

I would hire an experienced oil/gas attorney. How many acres do you have again?

1 Like

Charlene,

Parcels are pooled together, not wells. For example only, if you owned a 750 acre parcel and I owned a 250 acre parcel and a well horizontal was drilled through our two pieces of property, you would receive 75 percent of the income and I, 25 percent.

IF you had 10 shallow wells on your 750 acres and I had 2 shallow wells on my 250 acres, we would NOT share the income off of the shallow wells, only the horizontal well.

This is an overly simplified explanation, but gist is correct.

2 Likes

there are 73 acres in total in ours and i dont know how many was pooled from around us. it was suppose to be absolutely no deductions of any kind and 18% royalties. the papers they sent me with the check showed they took out gross deductions. my interests in the property is 0.30417 undivided net acres of the 73 acre tract. total for oil was 2,430,968 mcfg and 9210 barrels of oil. from march to december of 2018. all my husband asked her was why was the check so low. she kept changing the subject and wouldnt give him an answer. he got tired and gave up. i know a person wont get rich with this but i dont wanna be screwed out of anything either. know what i mean. i cant afford an attorney. if i could id of already had one. thanks for the help though.