Pooling Orders - Who gets them and what does curative mean?

The conveyances are not as important as the original lease which says the royalty amount. The lease should be on file in the county courthouse. If before about 1991 you may have to get a copy from the archives. After 1991, you may be able to find it online at www.okcountyrecords.com

1 Like

Advanced Search for Kingfisher Kingfisher County | OKCountyRecords.com | County Clerk Public Land Records for Oklahoma Records back to July 1988 are online.

1 Like

I do have the lease and am still waiting for Mach Resources to call. They have not responded to owner inquiry and the voice mail says they will call back in two business days to my mom. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond.

I do use those and have many pictures of the earlier ones I needed when I went to the Courthouse a couple of years ago. I am now trying to piece it all together. Everything I read said division orders are rarely wrong and my mom had not paid much attention to them. But I have all of her division orders now and am trying to get her ducks in a row! Thank you very much. I keep hoping they resume scanning old images into their database. Will make armchair searching much easier.