Pooling Order for 21/6N/4W questions

I have a call into Casillas… with a case number. I am waiting for a call back. I will call again if no response today. All I want to know from them is if they intend to issue pooling for the new wells for those of us that have a depth clause for the Indultado well leases. By Osage telling me that the Pooling order has been issued (order 717186) and both you and Mr. B thinking otherwise, is causing my caution. I hope to have a resolution to this tomorrow. I think I know how this will end. Thanks very much to all!

There are folks in section 28 that have the same question so you are not alone!

RESOLUTION! (of sorts) I spoke with someone representing Casillas today. She said that Casillas has not even released the go-ahead with the pooling order. She said that the order 717186 did not apply to anyone other than those mentioned. (Congrats to Ms. Barnes and Mr. Baker) She seemed alarmed that the Osage rep. made such a matter-of-factly statement to me in an email… which he did. However, she did say that the pooling cash settlement would not increase from the lease ($350) because of the oil climate… hmmm (?). She said that the pooling order is still some time off… and she should know since she is the one that writes it. All I ask is the truth… I can deal with the truth. Un-truths are difficult to calculate. I appreciate all the responses in this thread. I am sorry for being so dogged. I hope someone else gleans something useful. N

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.