Okfuskee Co

26-11N-11E

26-10N-12E

5-12N-9E

4-12N-9E

14-13N-8E

28-12n-10E

36-13N-8E

I have offers in all the above Sections, totaling 212 NMA's, $324, 3/16, 3 yr.

Help! Anyone know of better offers?

George Wilson

George@GWilsonConsulting.com

George,

Great work! Thats by far the highest I have heard to date. Do you mind sharing with us who made that offer?

George,

What happened? Did they lock you in the negotiation room last week? We would love if you could reciprocate your asking the forum for with help on lease bonus rates and let us know who is making these offers?

Thanks and great work again!

Not surprising about LWB. They are only looking to lease your minerals and sell them to the highest bidder. Sorry you had to go through that.

George,

Those terms sound pretty good. It helps if it is a multi-sectional deal, you may get more per acre that way

My name is Troy Curtis, a landman, with Concho Land Company in Freedom, OK as well as Oklahoma City. I thought while times are slower, I would offer to help with any questions people may have in general and post my email, conchojobs@gmail.com for any and all questions. I also wanted to offer our services for individuals in need of mineral research or help with production related concerns in all Oklahoma Counties and the surrounding states.

How does one verify Net Acreage from Gross Acreage in Okfuskee County?

We have 4 tracts of 280 acres in T12N R9E Sections: 13 24 & 26 that Culbreath Energy Management* has made an offer on.

*Any info on Culbreath would be helpful!

JDay

Hi John, is that a lease offer, or are they offering to purchase? I know a family member who has mineral rights in 24 T12N R9E.

To Lease for three years. The tracts had been leased for 3 years before in 2001 & 2007 with no activity.

Map of activity in and close to Okfuskee County

Received an offer of $800/ac, 3/16, 3yrs in 7-12N-9E.

Mineral owners:

www.okenergytoday.com provides daily Completion Reports and Permits to Drill on the left hand column under the same name.

All other well information for your county including Spud Reports, ownership changes, permits to re-drill, etc, can be found under Royaltiy Owners Corner, also on the left side.

If you wish to subscribe to our free Daily Email Newsletter, click on the Subscribe button

Greetings mineral owners! New to the forum and chasing down an inherited 1912 warranty deed for rights in Okfuskee Co. Has anyone ever heard of the Weleetka Oil Development Co. ? George F. Clarke owned the company with an office in Edmond, Ok. He sold lots for two wells in 1912. Section 11 - 10N - 11E. Any help appreciated!

I am wondering if there has been much activity in section 5 and what would be an appropriate lease rate for 3/16?

Just received a shut-in notice for 21-12N-10E Sanford 1-21H well from Disposable Solutions due to lack of current market activity. Last check from Sunoco was 2015.

Looking for current lease rates in Okfuskee... anyone?

Have 20 acres in Section 13. Also need to know what Addendum's to have added. Any other information would be very appreciated! New to this, but educating ourselves!

I inherited land and have been approached by an oil and gas company to lease. $300/3years, 3/16th royalty. Is this a fair rate? I know NOTHING about any of this.

Also, where do I go online to see current activity close to my land; section 27, Township 10 N., Range 9 East.

1 Like