Oil Production

Anyone caught stealing oil does indeed need to be turned over to the Corporation Corp., the Sheriff and anyone else he can find to tell. It is very much against the law and a BIG deal.

Linda, We are on the same page.

I donā€™t know if the OCC will do anything about stealing oil. The OSBI can salt the tanks of your well with microchips and then be able to prove the oil was taken from your tanks. Problem with this program is when the ring of thieves have someone local who can spot an agent as soon as he turns off the Interstate. If the operator keeps the thief hatch locked, you can assume it is to keep law enforcement out, not spotted owls.

Tom-Ed. That happens sometimes with operators, particularly where they only own a small percentage of your well, and 100% of the ā€œanother well.ā€ Sounds like it is time to get that operator removed as operator of your well. Other owners paying the cost of operating your well should be interested in doing that.

How did a post on oil production get to oil stealing? Off topic a little? Perhaps a new topic might be advised. No one is accusing Casillas of thievery.

Donā€™t know. Production anomalies naturally raise a suspicion of theft if the drop-off is not explained.

Frank, They are gone. The old Marathon Field in PV is a target, just as the Table Tops was in the past. We have a very knowledgeable man who is great at OCC hearings and now a mineral owner.

I would think a crime like that , would get somebody a lot of time in prison. That could be a lot of dollars worth of oil they are stealing.

Logic: from 20,000 to 2,000 is a bunch of trucks in one month! Cā€™mon guys!

1 Like

As far as that goes, 20,000 barrels is a lot to pump. Someone is getting perks due to better production in an adjacent frack. I will say no more. Case closed.

Up-date of oil production for Indultado Well, they shut down pumping for the month of May because of fracking in the area. Resumed production June, donā€™t have the production numbers.

1 Like