Oil and Natural Gas production in the United States in our future!

Right. It’s the consumer’s fault. Ignore the entire economic system and public policy environment. That line of “thought” was scripted by BP ages ago.

So all the venting and flaring and leaks have no consequences? It’s measurable and our ability to capture the data improves over time. It’s not a belief system.

Yeah my bad, it’s a long con by the Pentaverate to make us slaves to fossil fuels.

Whatever, there is nothing dumber than arguing with someone on the internet. Other than maybe going with the oil is terrible on the pro oil forum. Mea culpa. Go with God/god.

Anti Oil & Gas and the Democratic Party go “hand in hand” It’s also know as “Bidenomics”

This forum is for mineral rights owners. Even NARO’s surveys reveal the diversity of mineral rights owners in terms of age, socio-economic status, party affiliation, and environmental concern.

3 Likes

It’s a heat wave in Texas as it ALWAYS is in most August’s. I passed a Buckey’s a few days ago and and in Back there were TESLA charging stations. A few cars were there charging in the DIRECT Sunlight, 100 plus degree’s F. NO shade! I wonder how the Air Conditions were working in those conditions?

I agree-

In my study 0f the difference between gas and 0ther fssil fuels, Natural gas is the most environmentally friendly fossil fuel because it burns cleaner. In power plants, natural gas emits 50 to 60 percent less carbon dioxide (CO2) than regular oil or coal-fired power plants. It also emits greenhouse gases with a lower life cycle into the atmosphere."

There are certainly s0me negative 0ffsets such as flaring and leaks but they have a min0r impact versus the p0sitive effects 0f burning natural gas in a p0wer plant.

1 Like

The Houston Chronicle reports regularly on the economic and environmental consequences of venting and flaring. Even before the latest heat wave and unusually high level of venting (needed to keep the equipment operational), one study estimated Texas flares/vents 12% of the methane it consumes. No one knows because companies self-report. That said, the companies themselves are seeking to end the practice of routine flaring/venting. Exxon claims to have already done so and Chevron says it will stop the practice by 2030. In any event, if you own productive mineral rights, that’s your property they are setting on fire.

I do beleive the earth is flat but the moon landing was definately real…

In the 1950’s and 1960’s when I was a kid when my Mother took us to Galveston when you were passing through the East Side of Houston near Pasadena and the refinery’s on the Ship Channel the smell’s were horrible! The word “Environmental” was not even hardly a word then! There was no EPA. Over the year’s all this has improved around there and the Ship Channel. New refinery’s are being built still in Texas and Louisiana. A friend of mine just went to Vince, Louisiana fishing for a few days and he said they were building a huge one there.

You be walking at that point…

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.