Oil and gas attorneys help!!!!!

Thank you so much!!! You are a GOD SEND!!! I really appreciate this...and...I appreciate everyone on here for all of your advice and help...Thanks again and GOD BLESS

Melissa, you appear to be fairly astute, but I think this may be a job for an attorney specializing in estates. A landman who can research title could be helpful too.

I'm neither.

Good luck,

Pat

Melissa, why don't you call the Landman? He will have all the title researched and may share it with you. Maybe even lease your interests, which would bring you a little money.

Thank you so much!!! I am calling for legal advice today.

I called and emailed C.W. Resources two times once in 2015 and once in 2016. He didn't answer my phone calls but, sent me an email both times saying they weren't leasing in that area at that time but, if they do in the future he would give me a call. I see now that a diffrent company is leasing the land so, maybe I should call there landman?

I JUST WANT TO LET ALL OF YOU KNOW...THANK YOU FOR ALL THE COMMENTS ADVICE, AND HELP...YOU HAVE ALL BEEN GREAT!!! I FEEL SO DUMB WHEN IT COMES TO ALL OF THIS OIL AND GAS STUFF...BUT, YA'LL HAVE BEEN A HUGE...HUGE...HELP...

Wouldn't hurt.

Continue to be persistent. It was pay off ... in life, and whatever else you may pursue.

Good luck Melissa,

Pat

It WILL pay off ...