Nat. Assn. of Royalty Owners ANNOUNCEMENTS

NARO Appalachia Education Series is offering a Townhall meeting in Moundsville, WV January 31, 2019. Free to the Public. Sounds like a good topic. “Understand the County Tax Assessment on Your Royalties”. I found it on the NARO calendar.
https://www.naro-us.org/event-3176008?CalendarViewType=1&SelectedDate=1/25/2019

SAVE THE DATE The NARO National Convention will be October 2-5, 2019 in Pittsburgh. Registration will open in January. Look it up at www.naro-us.org

There are some very good reference materials listed on the website from last year’s convention. A useful one for mineral owners is the “Copy of Sample Mineral Inventory Form”. Good way to keep a running list of what you have.

The new ROAR is out.

Link

Watch for an announcement soon about a NARO Town Hall meeting in Big Spring, Texas on April 16 at the Hotel Settles.

Hi Martha, Thanks for sharing! Could you please post the link to the presentation materials from last year’s convention? I tried to find it on the NARO website but didn’t have any luck.

Thanks, Matt

I can’t find it either. Looks like they just updated the announcement page and they may have refreshed everything and archived that. Call the NARO office and ask them. If you are a member, they may be able to point you in the right direction.

Here is the Announcement on the NARO Town Hall in Big Spring, Texas on April 16 and the link for registration is below. Registration limited to 150 people.

Registration

Information regarding the severance taxes in each of the states you can go to the National Conference of State Legislatures website under the energy section. A very helpful source to review and compare severance taxes from each state!!