Morgan County, CO - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

We have mineral rights at the edge of the windy Hills Gas storage area. We did not lease our rights which consist of 1/2 of one section. does anyone know what is going on in that part of Morgan County?

Section 18, township 3 north 55 west is where we hold o and gas mineral rights.

Just curious whether anyone has noticed any increased activity by any producer in Morgan County. We leased to Chesapeake 2 yrs ago, have heard nothing since. Our minerals are a bit SW of Wiggins.

New to site. I have 300+ acres in S23T6N59W. I have an offer... too low. Any interest. This is N of Weldona.

I have a 3 year lease that expires this month. Nobody has contacted me about a renewal. Is there any drilling in Morgan County?

Ed Butler

We have 440 acres in 6n,58w sections7&8 lease coming up for renewal in 3-2015. Does anyone know how close they are to our area with drilling. What is the going rate now?

Larry of Morgan Co.

They are drilling in Morgan County right now. Section 1-6N-59W.

Anyone know what company is drilling? Fred? We had a lease with Chesapeake but that expired last fall and they did not contact us for renewal.

Synergy is drilling. The minerals were originally leased by Vecta.

Vecta extend our lease for another 5 years

My sister and I recently received an offer to lease our mineral rights in Morgan County, 4N59W, from Bijou Holdings, LLC. A bonus offer of $50.00 per net mineral acre and a 1/8 share of mineral production was offered. I was wondering if anyone has worked with Bijou Holdings and how that relationship worked out and whether or not the offer is in line with other offers in the area. Thank you for your responses.

See if you can get 3/16ths. 1/8th is very low.

$50/acre bonus is VERY low as well even with current prices. I have leased minerals very close to you and would expect 5-10 X your offer.

Thanks to both R Jones and M Barnes, I appreciate your replies.

Anyone know anybody purchasing in Morgan Currently?