Michigan Mineral Rights Group archives

Ask for more, but don't push them away. Take your time, someone hired them to lease your acreage. Get some of the things asked for, maybe all, but in the end, always be reasonable and polite.

I am thinking about selling off some non-producing mineral rights in mid-Michigan area. Anyone have any idea as to what the going rate might be?

How do I find 23712(What is this number) in Highland Park, Michigan. Dated: 8/7/1945: Identification of Minerals Rights for Capp Jefferson, my great grandfather.

AA490075 (What is this number?)

You can email me at brendalewis56.bl@gmail.com

Anyone know if you need 640 acres to drill to PDC or are they considered wildcat with differing requirements?

Size of unit depends on if it is in a pre-existing field. If yes, then those field rules apply as to unit size.

If no field and well is rank wildcat / exploratory well, state regulations for a well of that depth come into play

Unit was originally established as a storage field in shallower formation which was abandoned (Michcon/ DTE/ Taggart Field) so can I assume wildcat if coompulsary pooled? Gets complicated when you mix in alternative uses from different formations? Thanks for your feedback. Its much appreciated!!