Love County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

I have not seen anything in my sources.

Has anyone else received notice of the class action suit against XTO regarding late payments of interest on royalties pursuant to the PRSA regulations?

I received a letter today from Midwest Resources, LLC inquiring about leasing mineral interest in Section 19-06S-01W. I’m out of state and don’t know the status of drilling in Love County. It has been a few years since our last lease expired. Is there much drilling activity going on? Any information on Midwest Resource, LLC? Any help would be appreciated.

Margo- yes I did. It is part of the Oklahoma Production Revenue Standards Act.

Hello from California. I got willed to me 5.00 net mineral acres in 36-6S-2W. I was just offered 3/16ths royalty, and $200.00 per acre for 3 year lease. Was wondering if this is the going rate. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Jim

There is new activity in Love County. What is the offer

Has anyone else received notice of the class action suit against XTO regarding late payments of interest on royalties pursuant to the PRSA regulations?

I received a letter today from Midwest Resources, LLC inquiring about leasing mineral interest in Section 19-06S-01W. I'm out of state and don't know the status of drilling in Love County. It has been a few years since our last lease expired. Is there much drilling activity going on? Any information on Midwest Resource, LLC? Any help would be appreciated.

Margo- yes I did. It is part of the Oklahoma Production Revenue Standards Act.

Hello from California. I got willed to me 5.00 net mineral acres in 36-6S-2W. I was just offered 3/16ths royalty, and $200.00 per acre for 3 year lease. Was wondering if this is the going rate. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Jim