Lease rates and offers in Reeves County, TX

The mineral owners created a group, represented by Mr. Caldwell, that included virtually all of the 1280 acres in sections 108 and 137.

Thank you for posting this! My husband and his sisters are just beginning this process and have also asked Mr Caldwell to help them with their lease. They were offered $1250 per nma 25% for 3 years in Block 13, section 271 for their 5 acres. Their main concern is that the wording of the lease is good but a bigger bonus would be...well, a bonus!

We just recently completed a 3 year, 25% lease with Cimarex for $4K per acre, Block 56, section 16.

Rhea, What township is your block 56 in?

How many net acres? I'm guessing this in the northern part of the county? ie,Township 2 or Township 3S?

(The reason I ask the net acre question is that larger parcels typically command more bargaining power, and it is nice to know the thresholds of what they're willing to pay $4k/acre for)

I have 5 NMA in Blk 6 Sec. 21 of Reeves County. Any reports of lease offers? I have received one offer that is low compared to three years ago at $1000 NMA and 25%. Landman said Cimerex is not going to be in the area. Offer is with Luxe Operating LLC. Anyone ever dealt with them?

Thank you,

John

320 acres. Not aware of what township.

Rhea,

This is a list of the Block 56/Section 16 listed for Reeves County:

Clint Liles

Thank you, Clint. I am brand new to this exciting venture and the learning curve is pretty steep. Appreciate input and links to follow for informtion. "MR Bolinger" is our land (160 acres) and would like to find out what stage of production the well is in currently.

What is "NMA"?

“NMA” is net mineral acres.

Rhea,

The GIS Map shows several old vertical wells. Am not sure they are producing at this time. Tried pulling up info. on them with no success. When asking for information on these minerals just ask for information on Abstract(A-5314). it's much simpler to find.

GIS Map of Reeves County A-5314/Section 16/Block 56 T3S:

Clint Liles

I have minerals in the same area, we are probably cousins. My lease with Cimarex is not up until January, and Luxe is offering quite a bit more than you state for a top lease. I don't know what to make of it.

Violation of terms of service. Advertising.

What is the current percentage rate for Royalty?

I own 60+acres in reeves county West ½ of Section 10, Block 54, Township 7 South, T&P RR Co. Survey, Reeves County, Texas. what is considered a good offer ?

wondering about the going rate for Block 55, Section 8 township 4. anyone have any idea of the activity in the area? Have been off the forum for a few months and not up to date. Any and all information would be helpful. Thanks in advance,

Louise

Louise and Goezt,

Are you looking for current rates for leasing or selling?

My lease was sold to another group. The originator claims they don’t know who now owned the lease. How do I go about finding that information. RJ Ghram lease agreement originator for Apache block 39 Reeves co. Thanks for advice.

I am looking to lease the minerals and it is state classified. If a person offered enough for me to sell, I would consider it, but, it would have to be astronomical....