Lease rates and offers in Reeves County, TX

In June of 2017 and after months of research, I received an offer to lease my mineral rights from Apache Corp. Because I had done so much research, I was confident with Apache’s final offer and accepted it. It is a five year term with royalty pay at 25% or 1/4%. My cousins (3) accepted this same offer. My brother was taken advantage of and sold his rights for only $500/NMA. I highly recommend to stay away from SE Texas Oil and Gas! This is the group that took advantage of my brother who admittedly did not know what he was doing. Our properties are in Sec. 23, Blk 15-C. This property is in the Alpine Hight region. Hope this helps anyone trying to decide what to do with you mineral rights in Reeves County. I have received offers to purchase, ranging from $2,500 - $3,200/NMA. I have no plans to sell.

I have 320 acres in Section 21, Block 13. Looking to lease it. Any suggestions on whom to contact and what to expect?

Mr. Heel, I’ll get you the names and numbers of the landmen to contact with Apache, Primexx, Noble-Permian, Oxy, COG, Cimarex, and Centennial…all of whom will be interested.

The lateral will be 5000 to 6000 feet from the vertical well bore in the horizontal formation to be produced. The graphic is good, but it doesn’t show the casing goes all the way to TD…total depth in the horizontal lateral extension of the well. It will be perforated through the casing in the horizontal lateral then fracked to release the hydrocarbons in the formation between the shale caps above and below the formation to be produced.

Is Wade Caldwell A lawyer?? Or what. I am looking for someone to help me get a better per cent on a new lease I have. Please contact me at thxs so much

1 Like

I would highly recommend Wade Caldwell and his firm. We have dealt with him and others in his firm for the past three years on our families Limited Partnership , negotiating our current lease, pipelines, ROW’s and Estate Planning.

Can you give me wade cadwell email or tel number plea