Laramie County Wyoming

I have three wells in production. They are drilling for oil and natural gas Production/royalties started March 2019 I’ve heard conflicting information about what is going on with the area and wells A friend said that these wells are shut in Does anyone how I can tell it production has stopped and what are the chances it will start back up?

Hi Wesuho, what is the Section, Township and Range of your lease. I’d be happy to pull a production report and let you know the status. Feel free to DM me if you prefer. Wes

Thank you so much for your help. Please see location(s) below Section 18 Township 16N Range 63W

Generally, there is no DM function here. See Can I send a Personal Message (aka PM)

What is DM? I’m not familiar with it

It looks like only 2 out of the 3 wells that were drilled actually got completed and produced. The third one was plugged and abandoned according to the WY state oil and gas commission. I don’t see anything saying the wells were shut-in, but here is usually a couple month reporting delay. Had you been receiving royalties on these wells?

I’m still receiving for (3) wells but checks are much smaller. It’s showing much less production too. I’m not sure if this is due to covid or drop in price last month. I partially read an article from Harts Energy discussing two of the wells. It was published June 20,2020 and said they were expanded reach Codell wells But I was unable to read the entire article because I am not a subscriber The wells on my royalties show Sandberg:16-63-6-7-18- 1CH 2CH 3CH I’m assuming one of those was capped :woman_shrugging:t3:

Ah, I see there are three producers currently. The checks were much smaller because of oil prices - no indication of wells being shut-in, at least based on publicly available data. In April, oil prices were showing single digits in a lot of areas for the month. May will be a bit better, but you should definitely expect lower royalties for foreseeable future as oil is still down about 35% from its recent prices.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.