Kings County, CA - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

@ Lisa Gibbons ... my DIL, who just found out she inherited land in King's County, is descended from the Gogue family. When they settled there they lived in Leemore, I believe. Her mother was born and raised there and her grandfather lived in Hanford when he died. Any connection?

To Patrice: where is Hanford and Leemore? I live in NMex. I have papers with more family names and locations, just no current contact info other than my cousins in Stockton.

To Patricia: If you have a producing well on the land, I am uncertain if you have the right to lease the land. It sounds as if an oil company may already be producing the land.

We'll need additional information to help.

Jean M. Pledger, Esq.
EHRLICH-PLEDGER LAW, LLP

Hi all, I am very happy to find this group. I was wondering if there is any independent oil producers who are interested enhanced oil recovery (EOR)? our company are very good at chemical enhanced oil recovery technology. we want to lease some oilfield or collaborate with operators to do EOR. We offer both finance and technology investment.

Email me at williamzhou.hybo@gmail.com if you are intersted.

Jean–as you know our 320 ac is in Fresno County but just 2 miles from Kings–we’re right near Westhaven. You have been a huge help and we greatly appreciate your advice.

Bill Cooper

Anyone know if the is any activity in Township 23 South Range 22 E: Sections 28 E2, 29 S2SW, 32 NW and what the going Lonestar offers were.

Thanks, Mike

Lone Star Energy offered us $65/acre/year for 5 yrs with an option for 5 more @ $75. Royalty offered 3/16. Township 23 South, Range 17 East, Section 6.

Hi all, I am new to the Forum and have probably typical question about mineral rights. Some mineral rights in Kings County were included in my mother's will and passed to my brother and me. I need to find more information about these rights. But I don't know how to go about it. Do I have to hire a local abstractor in order to just find out whether there are any relevant recorded documents on file with the County? How do owners usually evidence their ownership mineral rights in negotiation with potential leasing partners or buyers? Any help would be greatly appreciated.