I was offered 1000 per acre to sell 75 acres hidalgo tx

http://www.mineralrightsforum.com/forum/topics/selling-12-my-minerals

Kennedy thanks for being the the forum police and coming to the resuce ........

Never said it was this one...I said as a whole ,Open your eyes you were the second post on this threads boy..

=anytime someone mentions selling the flood gates open and 20 people say they would never sell.....!!!!!!!! ....Minerals are bought and sold everyday ....Its not the Second Coming of Jesus like so many on here make it out to be...

I was just needing contact info so that we may move forward with the option to sell... As for your 2 bit comment kennedy Being a landman or not has nothing to do with the thread

EDITED - (Open debate is great and it is better for everyone to hear both sides. Leave it at that.)

Wonder why landmen have such a bad reputation?

Because they're straight shooters? Because you can trust everything they say? Because every other discussion is about someone being cheated out of their minerals?

Nah, surely not any of those things. : )

Buddy Cotten said:

Wonder why landmen have such a bad reputation?

Gee, Mr. Stamps, I guess I was replying to YOUR being the forum police. 20 people chiming in that they would never sell is not beating up on someone, but whatever you say. You go on ahead boy. BTW, I was not the second poster in this thread, I’m not even on the first page.

Brian Stamps said:

http://www.mineralrightsforum.com/forum/topics/selling-12-my-minerals

Kennedy thanks for being the the forum police and coming to the resuce ........

Never said it was this one...I said as a whole ,Open your eyes you were the second post on this threads boy..

=anytime someone mentions selling the flood gates open and 20 people say they would never sell.....!!!!!!!! ....Minerals are bought and sold everyday ....Its not the Second Coming of Jesus like so many on here make it out to be...

I was just needing contact info so that we may move forward with the option to sell... As for your 2 bit comment kennedy Being a landman or not has nothing to do with the thread

EDITED - (Open debate is great and it is better for everyone to hear both sides. Leave it at that.)

Wes,

I think you are scarily correct, based on what I have seen lately.

Also, almost anybody who wants to get into a battle of wits with Bob Kennedy is bringing a knife to a gun fight. I think he could take most people in this forum with half his brain tied behind his back.

Buddy,

I don't remember him losing any battles of wits. Sure am glad I'm in the background at the present time. lol

Wes

Ok, Mr stamps, I mistook your meaning. You meant I was second on the link you provided. I did not say anything derogatory about the poster in the linked thread. I did note that all of my McKenzie county wells were at least fair and on that basis, I thought the OP would be kicking himself later. I did not say to never sell, and I didn’t beat him up.