How do you know your landman is doing his best for you?

Mr. Grooms,

I and I'm sure many others on this board appreciate your comment. If you are as honest as you say you are, you make the third honest person I've "met" in over a year. Of course, I'm talking ND rather than Texas. I never had a problem in Texas with dishonesty. The other two men I found to have integrity and are honest as the day is long are: Tim Greenheck in Minot with Copperhead Corp., and Buddy Cotten of Cotten Oil Properties. If not for the previous two I would have given up on finding any. Nothing leaves a worse taste in a person''s mouth than to find they have been blatantly lied to, taking advantage of the trust put in them. Again, thanks for your response to an ongoing problem.

Yours,

Wes Luke

Wes

Have you seen the latest story on Chesapeake? Seems they are having to sell off assets in order to fund themselves. I think Enron took the same actions prior to their decline.

Chesapeake Energy to Sell Assets to Cover Spending - US Business News - CNBC

Hi Roy,

I heard what I thought was a rumor to that affect. I do know they had been overextended for a while now, but Donald Trump filed bankruptcy just before he came back strong. Amazing, isn't it? I have zero sympathy for CHK. I can't even feel bad about the employees if they lose their jobs. They went along with all the conniving and lying. I suppose that's a cold way to feel, but I've had my share of CHK lies. It will come back to haunt them. I just hope none of their clients get hurt by it. Thanks for the heads up.

Yours,

Wes

Roy Pender said:

Wes

Have you seen the latest story on Chesapeake? Seems they are having to sell off assets in order to fund themselves. I think Enron took the same actions prior to their decline.