How do I deal with Landman who says he can not change lease?

Dear Don,

I think you need to back down a little and perhaps consult an Gas & Oil Attorney. This sounds like you have some acreage so you should be in better shape than you tell me you are with the oil co.

So you have a signed lease your trying to change, or your talking about the Producers 88 contract that they like to use? Not all Landmen are created equal. So maybe you need to change land guys, I don't like the sound of yours for sure.

If you do have acreage, then go for the biggest cut out of the ground you can get. 33% would be nice, last I got was .275 a whole lot better then .20 we got the first time without consulting with attorney. Make the attorney earn his money. Because remember the Big Print giveth and the Small Print Take it away.

And a good Attorney can SAVE YOUR BUTT.

Here is one that I trust, Jason Wylie 817.262.0902, this is his cell phone, so you get through, tell him I sent you, I sent him text telling him you might be calling.

God Bless and continued Success on all your wells.

Chris Wilson

Thanks Chris,

I have since made big headway on my lease with help from others on this site and lots of research and diligence. Actually I signed 2 weeks ago. So thanks to all.

Don

Chris Wilson said:

Dear Don,

I think you need to back down a little and perhaps consult an Gas & Oil Attorney. This sounds like you have some acreage so you should be in better shape than you tell me you are with the oil co.

So you have a signed lease your trying to change, or your talking about the Producers 88 contract that they like to use? Not all Landmen are created equal. So maybe you need to change land guys, I don't like the sound of yours for sure.

If you do have acreage, then go for the biggest cut out of the ground you can get. 33% would be nice, last I got was .275 a whole lot better then .20 we got the first time without consulting with attorney. Make the attorney earn his money. Because remember the Big Print giveth and the Small Print Take it away.

And a good Attorney can SAVE YOUR BUTT.

Here is one that I trust, Jason Wylie 817.262.0902, this is his cell phone, so you get through, tell him I sent you, I sent him text telling him you might be calling.

God Bless and continued Success on all your wells.

Chris Wilson