Hockley County, TX - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Is there any drilling near ropesville?

James praying they find something, good luck buddy

James sorry they did not hit and plugged your well

Has anyone else received the package from OXY USA regarding their proposed West Sundown Unit. (Previously operated by BEPCO, L.P. within the Slaughter Field) If so, what do you think?

Any one the results of the PPC Operating Green Lantern well south of Levelland?

Ledlie,

Link to Completion Report on Green Lanter 1H:

http://webapps.rrc.state.tx.us/CMPL/viewPdfReportFormAction.do?method=cmplW2FormPdf&packetSummaryId=102890

Clint Liles

Production numbers for Green Lantern 1H:

Clint Liles

Have someone interested in leasing minerals in League 32, Labor 7 (A 4). Area is a mile or so south of the airport. Any info on going rates for bonus?

Got an offer of $125.00/acre for minerals in League 32, Labor 7 (A 4). Seems very low. Anyone have info on going rates?

how much land are they leasing in northern part of Hockley co?

As a mineral owner, I continue to receive cash offers for my minerals. I would consider selling minerals to certain depth below current producing depth. I think you can prepare mineral deed that has a depth limitation.

Please comment Ledlie Powell

Also does anyone have any information on wells permitted or drilled and completed below depths of San Andress or Clearfork formations. Also any Clearkfork production inside the city limits that are and in the past commercial producers.in the Levelland City limits and or close by?

The following is a sponsored (paid) promotional notice:

If you own minerals in Texas or New Mexico, consider attending the NARO – Texas convention in San Antonio July 18-20, 2018. They have a great agenda, good speakers, and the cost is reasonable. This year also includes a special session for New Mexico mineral owners. The current agenda draft is attached, and a link to their signup and information page is http://www.naro-us.org/event-2824234

Attachment: 2018-04-30%20-%20NARO-TX%20Convention%20Agenda%20%28Hyatt%29%20invite.pdf