Golden Valley County, North Dakota - Good Lease Rates and Trustworthy Attorney?

DG I assure you that I use 1 account on this forum. Anyone can go ahead and reread any of my past posts, I have only offerd help to any that would like a professional opinion, or professional help. If they don’t that is completely up to them. If someone comes on here, and god forbid thanks someone for help. Please feel free to contact anyone that has come on here and thanked me. I assure you they are real people. Even contact whomever runs this board. I have nothing to hide.

In the past 2-3 months this forum has gone terribly in the wrong direction. I came on here to try and help, I live and work in the Williston Basin. DG you can feel free to call or drive on over from Minot to my office. I would love to talk to you! I do not appreciate you trying to drag my name through the mud.

Once again, if you don’t want help from me. Don’t contact me, if you do I will be more than happy to help. I assume that is what Mr Cotten is offering as well.

Mat Ekblad

DG I assure you that I use 1 account on this forum. Anyone can go ahead and reread any of my past posts, I have only offerd help to any that would like a professional opinion, or professional help. If they don’t that is completely up to them. If someone comes on here, and god forbid thanks someone for help. Please feel free to contact anyone that has come on here and thanked me. I assure you they are real people. Even contact whomever runs this board. I have nothing to hide.

In the past 2-3 months this forum has gone terribly in the wrong direction. I came on here to try and help, I live and work in the Williston Basin. DG you can feel free to call or drive on over from Minot to my office. I would love to talk to you! I do not appreciate you trying to drag my name through the mud.

Once again, if you don’t want help from me. Don’t contact me, if you do I will be more than happy to help. I assume that is what Mr Cotten is offering as well.

Mat Ekblad

Ms. DG.

Since you leveled a personal attack at me, I will lower myself to your standards.

When I said boorish, I was talking to the other guy. Byrd. Not you. Go read it again. Byrd said reprehensible, but I do believe that you used it first.

Also, find anyplace where I portray myself as an authority. That is Kenny DuBose's label for me, not mine. When he began this board, he asked me to join and contribute and write some articles of a general interest.

All I do on this board is answer questions of a general nature when my time and health permit. I have never solicited business on this board. As a matter of fact, on every occasion that has arisen when someone called me off this board, I turned them down. I would consider representing a member of this board, but certainly not in an area which I am not well familiar. To do otherwise would take advantage of the person seeking representation.

As far as condescending to others, those that know me will certainly disagree with you. If I correct someone's total misinformation, am I being condescending? I think not. But there are those fragile egos out there that would feel that way if they were corrected, much like immature, spoiled children.

Who has the ability to delete your posts but you? The moderator? Who has the ability to delete a thread? The moderator and the owner of the thread. You are saying you do not know how they got deleted. Un huh. Ok. Whatever makes you feel good about yourself.

As to the thread that was deleted, one guy called another guy a liar. Either the moderator deleted the thread or the originator of the thread did. Glad it happened. It was a violation of the board's terms of service.

You still did not answer the guys question on contractual obligation to drill. All the stuff that you cut and pasted has nothing to do with a contractual obligation to drill.

Having said all of that, I did not attack you, did I? So do not attack me. Challenge Kenny Dubose of start a general poll on this board on whose postings they find more valuable and relevant. Yours or mine. If the polls says yours, I will delete my account here. If the polls says mine, why don't you do the same?

Oh, and Happy Birthday.

I have stated what is obvious and true about your posts. You state that you work for many companies. A review of your posts doesn't disclose an altruistic attempt to help the uninformed; your posts are essentially in this format: call me, contact me, email me, I can get you a better deal. So what's in it for you? Perhaps a profit and/or overriding royalty interest in the minerals? When you're acting as the leasing agent for a company and/or lease flipper who sells a lease to another company, don't you profit? Please tell us....

And why didn't you jump in and chastise your "cheerleaders" when they were besmirching my name to the entire world?

Mat Ekblad said:

DG
I assure you that I use 1 account on this forum. Anyone can go ahead and reread any of my past posts, I have only offerd help to any that would like a professional opinion, or professional help. If they don't that is completely up to them. If someone comes on here, and god forbid thanks someone for help. Please feel free to contact anyone that has come on here and thanked me. I assure you they are real people. Even contact whomever runs this board. I have nothing to hide.

Once again, if you don't want help from me. Don't contact me, if you do I will be more than happy to help. I assume that is what Mr Cotten is offering as well.

Mat Ekblad

Mr. Cotten and Mr. Ekblad,

I would like to thank you for all your help and I am sure most people on this forum would too. You both have been a great help

Phil M (DG- I assure you i am not another persons 2nd or 3rd account or one of these "cheerleader leader" accounts)

Case in point:

Mat Ekblad said:

Bonnie
My name is Mat and I work for various oil companies that do buisness in ND. Feel free to give me a call or email and I may be able to help answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Thanks
Mat
ekbladenergy@yahoo.com

Case in point:

Reply by Philip Mollner 1 day ago

Mat: I am sure I am not the only person who is grateful for your contribution to this forum. From what I have read, it seems you have helped out quite a few people with your input and have also helped people get better offers. Thank you

http://www.mineralrightsforum.com/forum/topics/williams-county-north-dakota-2?commentId=4401368%3AComment%3A20018

Perhaps it is just a coincidence that your cheerleader posts happen to follow Mat's posts....

Is your profile set to private too, like Jim Byrd's profile....who has never started a discussion and has only replied to two discussions for the sole nefarious purpose of besmirching my posts? Why would someone create an account just to blast me? Food for thought....
Philip Mollner said:

Mr. Cotten and Mr. Ekblad,

I would like to thank you for all your help and I am sure most people on this forum would too. You both have been a great help

Phil M (DG- I assure you i am not another persons 2nd or 3rd account or one of these "cheerleader leader" accounts)

Mr. Byrd: Identify yourself--coward with a private profile--and explain why the only two responses you have a history of making on this entire board were submitted for the purpose of attacking me.

Jim Byrd said:

Mat,

DG has no equation.....

Wow.

Someone comes on here and thanks me for helping them. That is out of line.

I tell people that they can contact me if they would like help. Again, way out of line.

To give the best answers to the questions asked I try and do my homework. 10 miles or a cloud on a title can change everything on the value. Speaking with the person is the best way of understanding the background on the minerals.

I came on this forum to give people a professional opinion to there answers, or help them receive a better deal on their ownership.

Would the person whom runs this forum please assure DG that I have 1 account to clean the mud that she is slinging.

If this is what this forum is going to turn into. It is all yours DG.

If you try to make money off people in this forum, and that seems to be mostly what at least one in here wants to do, then you have changed the dynamics of this forum and yes maybe you can move on and open your business somewhere else. Instead of saying call me to everyone explain in the forum how you can help them so that everyone here gains from all this help your so called willing to give in which you don’t financially benefit from. If they wanted to hire someone they wouldn’t have came here. I don’t think anyone would care if you helped people here but to solicit everyone in ND or MT that comes on here and make money off it is not cool and I doubt what this forum is about. If one offers helps without solicitation such as Mr. Cotten does then he is truly helping others for the reason they came here and they along with everyone else here gain from such help.

Mat: Jim Byrd addressed you directly and threw mud at me. This handle, "Jim Byrd" as an alleged new member only has two posts on this entire forum and the only purpose for those two posts were to throw mud at me. I'm not the one slinging the mud, I'm the one trying to get to the bottom of it.

And I'm with mineral joe. Because this is a public help board for sharing information, your desire to render "professional help" privately on the phone with unsophisticated mineral owners raises red flags. You have already stated that you work for many oil companies. So, where do your professional interests lie? with the unsophisticated mineral owners who are seeking answers to their questions or with the oil companies that you work for? I would feel more comfortable if you addressed member questions and concerns directly on this board rather than soliciting people to call you.

Mat Ekblad said:

Wow.

Someone comes on here and thanks me for helping them. That is out of line.

I tell people that they can contact me if they would like help. Again, way out of line.

To give the best answers to the questions asked I try and do my homework. 10 miles or a cloud on a title can change everything on the value. Speaking with the person is the best way of understanding the background on the minerals.

I came on this forum to give people a professional opinion to there answers, or help them receive a better deal on their ownership.

Would the person whom runs this forum please assure DG that I have 1 account to clean the mud that she is slinging.

If this is what this forum is going to turn into. It is all yours DG.

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything new about activity in Golden Valley County? I see some small amount of increased activity and curious as to what anyone else knows about the area?

Gerald

Has anyone heard any word on the results of the Nistler well in GV county? I know it is a confidential well but wondering what anyone is hearing. I have interests nearby and am very curious.