Gas/Oil/Minerals

My first three years of my lease are nearly up and time for two year to kick in. Any ideas if any work has started in Gaines County Block G Section 282? Thank you

Gail,

I don’t see any proposed wells on your property at the moment, the closest horizontal well is just northwest of your section by Joint Resources Company for the Sierra Blanca 1H well.

I’ve worked on a few leases in Gaines recently and know at least someone is out there actively leasing. If they are getting closer to your tract, that is a good sign.

1 Like

Nicholas C Miller, Oxy has leased thousands, maybe tens of thousands of acres for ??? CH4 Energy has been leasing as has Sabinal. I see Ring Energy recently recorded a lease south of Seminole in parts of sections with an expired permit. Are you at liberty to comment on any of the above?

Thank you. I saw that about Joint Resources awhile ago, 2 horizontal drills I believe and thought they were pretty close to my little area. I have lease with Adobe and think they are related/same company somehow. Maybe I’ll see another bonus.

Thank you. Wondering how those are doing.

1 Like

Gail,

Joint Resources and Adobe Energy are indeed related. The Sierra Blanca 1HA’s permit was rejected and the 1H has been producing for a little bit now, last reported month of production was May 2019 that reads 124 oil and 62 gas for the month, looks like the gas took a dip from the previous month (April 2019) which reads 140 oil and 1,058 gas for the month.

Thank you again. Still gives this ole gal (me) hope!